FAST does not decide whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give; rather FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from FAST is kept confidential. Results are reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee who determines the amount of aid to award based on next year’s budget. Financial aid offers are then sent to families.
As a reminder, you must reapply each year. To start the process, please do the following:
- Log onto the School’s website at www.concordiachristian.org
- Click on “Admissions”, Click on “Tuition, Fees…”, Click on “Tuition Assistance” and Click on the link for “FAST”.
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline is provided. Please do not call the school with questions.
- The charge for the application to be paid by credit card at the end of the session.
- After completing the online application you will be required to mail your latest tax returns for both state and federal taxes with all schedules and W-2’s to:
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 19806-2594
- Including the School’s name on the outside of the envelope will ensure faster processing of your application.
- The online submission deadline for all returning student applications for each year is May. New applicants may apply at any time throughout the year.
- Your tax return must follow the submission, immediately.
- Make your tax appointment early.
The goal is to have an award determination made by June/July. While no financial aid procedure can be entirely equitable – there are simply too many individual factors and extenuating circumstances – this new process that has been selected should serve our School community well. Among its many features will be the ability to further secure your financial data, and maintain the high degree of confidentiality that past recipients most appreciated.